Node.JS Developer Job Details
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content for travel-based portals. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness. To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Technical Analysis and Audit of the website
- Handling all aspects of SEO, SMO, and different ways of link building
- Excellent communication and team player skills.
- Should be expertise, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Assisting in the layout of web pages while required.
- Should have a good understanding of the digital environment and the opportunities for using social media.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile, and traffic.
- 12+ years of experience as a client-facing consultant with strong experience in AEM implementation & understanding in AEM Sites, AEM Cloud.
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Dispatcher Configuration, Clustering, CRX repository, Workflows, Replication and Performance management.
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet / Intranet based database applications.
- AEM sites / assets / forms deployment and migration.
- AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries
- Expertise in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Strong expertise in all CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the CQ5 development
- Deep understanding of the Site deployment, Cashing, Clustering and replication mechanism’s.
- Questioning conventional approaches, exploring alternatives and responding to challenges with innovative solutions or services, using intuition, experimentation, expertise and fresh perspectives
- Demonstrating passion for our business and constant hunger for outstanding performanc