AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Job Details
We are looking for an AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers. Work with Team of professional developers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- 5+ years experience developing applications with AEM
- 5+ years hands on experience in creating OSGI bundles, AEM Templates/Components and Workflows.
- Experience with Adobe's latest maven archetype for building AEM projects - NPM, specifically webpack (https://www.npmjs.com/package/webpack) to allow for the use of Sass for compiled css files (https://sass-lang.com/) a definite bonus to have.
- Strong experience in using the following aspects of AEM: Sling, Dialog Configuration, Authoring Environment, CRX DE, Package Manager, User Administration Area, Assets Area, OSGi consoles
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- 7+ years experience with Unix/Linux, web and web hosting technologies
- 5+ years experience using DevOps tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket, Maven, CDD/Ansible) and also Adobe Cloud Manager
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to align to changing priorities
- Adaptable to working on teams delivering in a Waterfall or agile style
- Customer obsession - customers are at the center of all we do
- Self-directed and proactive
- Design and develop robust new AEM components or modify existing ones, including their configuration, Java code, client libraries, and templates that meet business, technical and quality requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
- Configure Apache/Dispatcher front-end web servers as needed for existing and new websites for web applications, integrations, and services
- Review and approve/decline pull requests for merging code into the main branches of Bitbucket repository.
- Work closely with onsite and offshore developers, as well as Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Assist technical support staff, project managers, and users as needed to support business applications by diagnosing complex production issues requiring extensive analysis and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical guidance to projects ensuring risks are mitigated and projects are implemented successfully
- Contribute to defining timelines and plans; research and estimate feasibility, cost, time and scope.