React Native Developer Job Details
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both iOS and Android and integrate with React Native application
- Write clear, concise and well documented code.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
- Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Sound Knowledge with WebGL frameworks such Three.js, Babylon.js etc.
- Experience in building AR applications using Native Android or React Native
- Should be aware of SDKs (Android, iOS or React Native specific) integration of React Native application
- REST API usage, Single Sign On (SSO) integration (MS, or any third party) in React Native app
- Notifications handling in the Mobile App pushed by Backend, In-App Notification handling, UI implementation etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on.