PHP Developer Job Details
We are looking for PHP Developer who have Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, etc. depending on your technology stack and hands on experience with MySQL and distributed databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, or Redis.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Collect requirement, plan the delivery approach, define key milestones, dependencies, and provide effort estimate timeline
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionalities ensuring high-performance availability.
- Custom develop and/ or integrate existing plugins with CMS
- Own the website architecture and back-end development including the database.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Write clear, concise and well documented code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel E-commerce and Marketplace websites and maintaining the back-end of mobile applications
- Familiarity using Bagisto, Open Cart or any other PHP e-commerce packages
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the App Development team
- Around 6+ years of managerial / team lead experience in creating and implementing SaaS products.
- Experience working in an Agile project management, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
- Prior experience of high-volume SaaS product management is highly desired.
- Should have managed client projects, client facing skills is highly desired.
- Exposure to various development standards frameworks, QA practices will be expected to succeed in this role, including clean code, documentation, estimation, tracking and controlling
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skill.
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD is desired with any one of the tool exposures such as Jenkins, Ansible or Pipeline, AKS
- Understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards, and strong understanding of alternate design concepts in DB, UIX / UI flow and controls, API, OOPS
- Exposure to full stack is desired such as Node / React JS, Dockers, containers, micro services.
- As this position will also expand to manage AI/ML, either exposure or willingness to learn is appreciated.
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet deadlines.