AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architect Job Details
We are looking for an AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers. Work with Team of professional developers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Lead development for major client projects, including enterprise-level Java architecture and development work
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Responsible for System design, application architecture, data design, defining content lifecycles, setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns
- Architect software design and create logical and physical design of system components such as repository layout, server architecture and communications frameworks
- Define content model for content/assets using Content Management Systems like AEM,
- Serve as a technical expert across teams, clients and vendors. Work with alliances and partnerships to ensure deep understanding of the technologies
- Act as liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams and collaborate with developers, external vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision
- Lead pre sales support activities like requirements, feasibility and scoping study, implementation effort estimation, and preparation of statement of work.
- Assist in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective. Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and/or with greater reusability, and/or longer life.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to align to changing priorities
- Adaptable to working on teams delivering in a Waterfall or agile style
- Customer obsession - customers are at the center of all we do
- Self-directed and proactive
- 12+ years of experience as a client-facing consultant with strong experience in AEM implementation & understanding in AEM Sites, AEM Cloud.
- Good understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Dispatcher Configuration, Clustering, CRX repository, Workflows, Replication and Performance management.
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet / Intranet based database applications.
- AEM sites / assets / forms deployment and migration.
- AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries
- Expertise in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and deployment process.
- Strong expertise in all CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the CQ5 development
- Deep understanding of the Site deployment, Cashing, Clustering and replication mechanism’s.
- Questioning conventional approaches, exploring alternatives and responding to challenges with innovative solutions or services, using intuition, experimentation, expertise and fresh perspectives
- Demonstrating passion for our business and constant hunger for outstanding performanc